New and Current Registration Information
- Secretary of State Voter Registration Site
- Privacy of Voter Information in Colorado
- Voter Record Confidentiality Request
- Withdrawal of Registration
- Vote Away from Home
Military and Overseas Voters
For information regarding voting out of state as Uniformed Military or Overseas Citizens, please visit the Federal Voting Assistance Program online.
Report a Possible Election Violation
Visit the Office of District Attorney, 7th Judicial District website to report a possible election violation.
Montrose County 2023 Coordinated Election Important Dates
2023 Coordinated Election Dates
- Fri. Sept. 22: UOCAVA ballots will be mailed to active Military/Overseas Voters.
- Thurs. Sept. 28: Public Logic & Accuracy Testing @ 11:00 a.m. for voting system hardware (NEW LOCATION).
- Mon. Oct. 16 through Fri. Oct. 20: Ballots will be mailed to ALL active, registered voters.
- Mon. Oct. 30: Montrose Voter Service Polling Center (VSPC) opens at the (NEW LOCATION).
- Mon. Oct. 30: Last day for a voter to request a ballot be mailed to them.
- Fri. Nov. 3: Nucla-Naturita Voter Service Polling Center (VSPC) opens at West End Visitor Center.
- TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 7: ELECTION DAY – BOTH Voter Service Polling Centers open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Mail Ballot Drop Boxes
24/7 Video Surveillance Drop Boxes:
Open 7 days a week starting FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 22, 2023
- Montrose Clerk & Recorder’s Office at (NEW LOCATION – drop box faces library)
- Nucla Annex Clerk & Recorder’s Office at 300 Main Street, Nucla
Business Hours Drop Box:
Opens TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 26th, 2023
(Monday through Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
- Olathe Town Hall at 419 Horton Avenue, Olathe
Voter Service Polling Centers (VSPC's)
Voters can visit any Voter Service Polling Center (VSPC) in Montrose County to vote in person, request a new or replacement ballot, drop off a mail ballot, change voter registration information, register to vote or use disability accessible voting equipment. Locations and hours are as follows:
* (NEW LOCATION) below refers to the new Montrose Clerk & Recorder’s Office, located at 317 S. 2nd St., Montrose. The building faces the library and is behind the Old Courthouse.
Montrose County Clerk and Recorder's Office
*NEW LOCATION (Entrance Faces Library)
Open beginning MONDAY OCTOBER 30th, 2023
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4th, 2023
ELECTION DAY 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. TUESDAY NOVEMBER 7th, 2023
Nucla Naturita West End Visitor Center
230 W. Main Street, Naturita, CO 81422
Open beginning FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 3rd, 2023
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. on THURSDAY NOVEMBER 2nd, FRIDAY NOVEMBER 3rd and MONDAY NOVEMBER 6th, 2023
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4th, 2023
ELECTION DAY 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. TUESDAY NOVEMBER 7th, 2023
Replacement ballots are available on request and in person at the Montrose Clerk & Recorder’s Office (NEW LOCATION) and at Nucla Annex Clerk & Recorder’s Office (300 Main Street, Nucla)
Please call the Montrose Clerk & Recorder’s Election Office at 970-249-3362, ext. 3, for assistance or further information.
Sample Ballots - 2023 Coordinated Election
View your Sample Ballot for the 2023 Coordinated Election by clicking the link below.