Montrose County is moving to Electronic, or E-Bidding for formal solicitations - Invitations to Bid (ITB) and Requests for Proposals (RFP). Quick and convenient, e-bidding allows you to search bid opportunities and download the files yourself, without having to pick them up in person.
You’ll still need to submit your sealed response, to the appropriate address, by the deadline.
With e-bidding, you’ll receive email notification of solicitations of interest, as well as any amendments issued. (It’s also a good idea to check the website periodically; bidders are ultimately responsible to ensure they have the latest information, including amendments.)
It's easy to register. Here's how:
View open bids
- Access the registration page
- Under "Notify Me" enter an email address. No email address? Free gmail account.
- Click the Sign In button.
- Check the "I prefer to receive HTML emails when available" if not already checked.
- Under Bid Postings - Method - click the envelope icon(s) that corresponds to your bidding interest(s). If the pop-up "Just one more step" appears, click OK.
- Click the Sign Out button, located above Your Profile Information.
- Check your email for a confirmation of your registration. Click the link provided in the email to activate your registration. You will be returned to the "Notify Me" page. Confirmation of your choice(s) will display.