Online Reporting Form

  1. Harassment over Electronic Device
  2. Lost Property
  3. Theft
  4. Criminal Mischief Under $300
  5. File a Supplemental Report
  6. File a Traffic Complaint

Harassment Over Electronic Device

For example . . .
  • When you are experiencing annoying calls - with no known suspects; for example, hang-ups, heavy breathing, threatening or obscene contact over electronic device or repeated phone calls.
  • If you have been the victim of harassing calls and do not know the person who is calling, you can use the online reporting system.

Don't use Online Report if .. .

  • You are able to provide the phone number of the suspect from caller ID.
  • You know who the person is who is harassing you
Go to the Sheriffs Office to file a report or call dispatch Non-Emergency (970) 252-4010 to have a deputy come to your location to take the report.

Reporting False Information

attention-98513_960_720Reporting of any crime that is false or malicious is punishable by law. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. All violators will be prosecuted for filing a false police report to authorities. Criminal report information is public record.

For Unincorporated Montrose County Only!

The Online Reporting Form should only be used for crimes committed in unincorporated Montrose County, as well as the Towns of Nucla and Naturita. If the crime occurred with the City of Montrose or the Town of Olathe, please do not use this form. Contact the Montrose Police Department at 970-252-5200 and the Town of Olathe Police Department at 970-323-4357.