Sales Tax Resolution No. 110-2007
Sales Tax Resolution No. 110-2007 - dated September 4, 2007
VII-D. Accountability. In order to illustrate to the public that the Sales and Use Tax Revenues are spent in a responsible manner the Road & Bridge Supervisor, appointed pursuant to Section 43-2-111, C.R.S., shall utilize the following mechanisms to communicate the use of Road & Bridge funds. The reports listed below will be available for review in hard copy format at the County Engineer’s office, and will be posted on the County website to the extent practicable.
- 2013 Proposed Project Schedule
- 2012 Major Project Schedule
- 2011 Major Project Schedule
- 2010 Major Project Schedule
- 2009 Major Project Schedule
Monthly Activity Summary Report
This report is prepared to show how R&B utilizes resources each month. It is a summary of 38 activities derived from the work order system and breaks down dollars entered into work orders for labor, equipment, materials, and outside service/materials each month. It shows total for each month and year to date. This report is not intended to reflect audited financial outlays.
- 2014 Activity Summary Report
- 2013 Activity Summary Report
- 2012 Activity Summary Report
- 2011 Activity Summary Report
- 2010 Activity Summary Report
- 2009 Activity Summary Report
- 2008 Activity Summary Report
- 2007 Activity Summary Report
Annual Summary of Work on Roads Report
This report reflects all work that was performed during the year by R&B as captured in the work order system. The report is sorted by road, zone, activity and work order numbers so the reader can easily see what was done on a road and the costs associated with the work.
- 2012 Summary of Work on Roads
- 2011 Summary of Work on Roads
- 2010 Summary of Work on Roads
- 2009 Summary of Work on Roads
- 2008 Summary of Work on Roads
- 2007 Summary of Work on Roads
Road Rating Report
The County Engineer’s Office will maintain road ratings and publish an annual Road Rating Report. Initially this report will list hard surface road segments and their rating between A and F. Gravel Roads will be added in time. It will also have a rating date and show the previous rating so the public can see how the segment has changed.
Road Rating Report